A new version of Pretty Good Solitaire for Windows is now available!
Version 16.3 has 10 new games with a total of 930 different solitaire games.
Download version 16.3 from http://www.goodsol.com/download.html
The 10 new games are:
- Aces Wild - a variation of Gold Rush where any card can be played on an Ace or an Ace played on any card.
- Assembly Rush - a variation of Assembly with redeals.
- Australian Spider - an easier variation of Yukon Spider.
- Double Nickels - a slightly easier version of Double Fives.
- Fifteen Puzzle Cell - the game Fifteen Puzzle with an extra cell.
- Forty Eight Thieves - a 12 tableau pile version of Forty Thieves.
- Quadruple Harp - a 4 deck version of the Klondike type game Harp.
- Runner - an easier version of Acme.
- Tower of London - a FreeCell type game similar to Towers.
- Yorktown - an all cards in the tableau visible version of Klondike similar to Saratoga.
While the game still works great with versions of Windows as old as Windows XP, Pretty Good Solitaire is now runs great on Windows 10, including the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Download the best solitaire game for Windows 10 today!